Thursday, February 17, 2011

OWOH Winners (yay!)

A few observations about my journey through One World One Heart this year. We are a bunch of creative, imaginative, friendly people. Also between all of us we own many cats!

I've spent hours and days reading your blogs. I was so inspired that I found myself watching tutorials, researching art supplies and even getting in a bidding war for a book on ebay about art projects that I have never tried before. Thank you!

And for everyone that posted on my blog, I read everyone of them and enjoyed it so much. There are some of you I need to respond to and I will shortly. Thank all of you for all the nice things you wrote.

And finally, I am thrilled at all my new followers..yay! I learned a lot about blog keeping from everyone, so hopefully I can post some good stuff in our future together. Oh, and stay tune. I want to do something special for my followers after the dust settles a bit. :)

Without much ado, it is time to announce my One World One Heart winners. The Great and Oh Powerful Random Number Generator has spoken. (Is there really anything truly random or is it some twisted form of fate!)..................

1.Dorthe from Den Lille Lade (Denmark) matted print

2. Digital Misfit from My Hiding Place in Cyberspace (Canada) dream boy atc

3. Angie from Meriscrapper 13's Cottage (Louisiana)baby atc

4.Esther from E Makes Art (California) note cards

I will be emailing you
in a sec...Congratulations!

5 comments:

RosA said...

Hi Cathy,

CONGRATULATIONS

You have won a prize on my blog

http://paperisticplus.blogspot.com

I am packaging up the ATCs for you. They are not EXACTLY the same as the ones in the pic but they are pretty close and I hope you will like them. Please let me know your postal address by the end of next week.

Best wishes,

RosA

Jamie Cox said...

Hi Cathy, Congrats you also won a price on my blog for OWOH. I tried contacting you by email but it came back undeliverable. Please email me you address so I can get your prize in the mail to you. My email is scrapping2it@gmail.com

Thanks
Jamie

Carol said...

Hi Cathy. You are one of the (in reserve) winners of my surprise "Love Dove" mug rugs. I tried e-mailing you but it aborted. Please contact me with your mailing address.

Carol H.
http://stitchacrosstheborder.blogspot.com
carolalhansen@comcast.net

E Makes Art said...

I just wanted to tell you again how excited I am that I won your note cards!! Can't wait to see them. Hope you're having a good week.

xoEsther

RosA said...

Hi Cathy,

Just to let you know that your ATCs went postal yesterday. Thursday here, Wednesday where you are, I think?). They are supposed to take 4-6 working days, so I hope you receive them by the end of next week. I have included a little extra surprise. Hope you enjoy them!

RosA