Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You can help get my old house fixed up!


Some time ago I wrote a contest essay on line explaining why I thought my house needed an exterior make over. One of the judges is from the show "Trading Spaces" the sponsors are Rohm and Haas and the National Arbor Day foundation. They chose 20 houses nation wide for the finalists which now will be voted on by the public. I am one of those houses!!!!!!!!!!!!!The grand prize is $12,000 to paint the house plus a $8000 check, also a 6' tree for the yard and 10,000 tree's to the winner's community. My house has yellow siding, red shutters and an orange roof lol!Please vote for me!!!! Also if you don't mind asking your friends, or any lists that you are on to vote too. I would love to win this contest and could really use the prize!! I believe you can only vote once through March 6th. I am "Johnson City, TN" tenth house from the top. This would mean so much to me to win, it would be huge! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! Here is the entrance page: http://www.paintquality.com/spruceup/index.html Here is the voting page: http://vote.mediagravy.com/votepage.php

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have my Vote Cathy

Unknown said...

it's just me Mark from GN

Magatha-May said...

I spotted you over at Nice Day Designs. You have my vote too. I really hope you get selected. Best of luck