Sunday, May 30, 2010

I am the Official Prilosec OTC Collage Artist!



Hi! A few months ago I won a sponsorship from Prilosec OTC to buy a festival tent! They sent me a check for $1000. WOW. Part of my obligation to winning this generous prize was to keep a blog on their site about how this is helping me reach my goals as an artist.
I bought a Trimline tent from Flourish and am wrote about putting up the tent for the first time. I'll continue to write about my experiences as I work on my display, apply for shows etc and provide some photos.
For my friends who are showing at festivals or thinking about it I hope you may find some useful information and would love to share stories with you either here or at the Prilosec OTC site.
Thanks!
Cathy

Official Prilosec OTC Collage Artist

6 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

that is such good news about prilosec! congrats! i LOVE my tofu press. i LOVE my tofu press. i think you can find it if you google tofu xpres. don't worry about the coupon. i bought a bunch of shelves!

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Congrats on the sponsorship! That is awesome.

Tent looks great, I didn't realized they were that expensive, good luck with the art show, T. :)

~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

Congrats! I'm heading over to see a picture right now.
~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

Kathryn Uster said...

Great news! And good luck at any upcoming festivals, Cathy!! WOOO!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I've been wondering about art/craft scholarships or grants. Great that you got this one, and your booth looks good. I'm setting up at a fair I believe will be somewhat small, also, so I should get a good feel for what works and doesn't.

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

Congrats! Thanks for sharing the info on this. I hadn't heard of it before. Have fun with it!